Thursday, December 6, 2018

My Question for Senator Bola Tinubu

Image result for tinubu
My heart wonders, and my heat is heavy...

Dear Senator Bola Tinubu....Tell Us.

Look at all the facts and figures of our current economy and tell me!

Look at the faces of the mothers that breastfeed us ad tell me?

Look at the plight of the Benue and middle beltans in the hands of the coddled rampaging headsmen and tell me! 

Did you see the unity of this nation ? What is its true position in the heart of the masses? Tell me!

What is the state of the Nation Conscience and Patriotism?

Is our education system .... employment... health.....

ALL I WISH TO KNOW:

Is Senator Bola Tinubu Drumming all HIS Support for President Buhari because he(Buhari) Truly is what your beloved nation Nigeria need now... OR because you needs Him(Buhari) as a stepping stone to your PERSONAL Political Ambition? 



No comments:

Post a Comment